To alleviate poverty and improve the life chances of young people aged 14-19 in Essex through education, training, mentoring and support.
- To engage and re-engage young people in education and training and foster lifelong learning.
- To facilitate young people gaining qualifications.
- To give young people the skills and confidence to take the next step, whether that be college, apprenticeship or work.
- To support young people in every way we can to ensure the above three objectives.
To continue to develop a highly focused and sustainable organisation that demonstrates that previously hard to engage young people can learn, achieve and progress.
- To expand our model to other vocational areas.
- To work with more young people who need us.